Monday, November 22, 2010

winter spring summer and fall


Much to everyone's chagrin, including my own, I may have to start wearing the pseudo-uggs out.  I really do not like being cold, and since buying these a few days ago, I do not want to take them off.

Of course I have other shoes, really cute ones, actually.  But in each season, these four probably get the most use.  Yes, I do wear those pink wellies quite a bit, more than my husband would like.

I have been sick for a week, and this is the best I could muster today.


If I don't get back here, Happy Thanksgiving.
I am very thankful for warm feet.  

1 comment :

  1. I love, adore and LIVE in my UGGs all winter. Do not wear socks with them....your feet stay much warmer up close to the shearling.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!