Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm back.

I didn't intend to take two months off from blogging.  Once I got behind, I felt overwhelmed and then I didn't know where to start back up.  Do I start where I left off, at Thanksgiving weekend?  That seems so long ago.
I really want to finish my daughter's birthday photos, so that's where I'll start.  Who knows where it will go from there.  One of my goals for two thousand eleven is to be better about this.  I should start with a small goal of two posts a week.  I'm just glad to be back.


2 comments :

  1. Tracy! I left Flickr posting on a regular basis to come over to blogging, and it's one of the most special-est things I've ever done. I love it so. Crafty bloggers are especially wonderful. Happy Birthday to Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Thanks for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!