Friday, March 4, 2011


I need new glasses in a bad way.   My old ones are so scratched and the prescription isn't good anymore, basically they are good for nothing, and I need glasses.  I have a hard time sitting at the computer for any length of time without them.  All this to say, this is why I've not been blogging.  My eyes hurt.  I kept trying to find the glasses I want at a much lower price and it turns out, eyeglasses are not something you skimp on.  Really wish I'd ordered them three months ago, now I have to wait for the Vera Wang rep to come in and bring back the frames I wanted three months ago but refused to pay that amount for.  Sometimes being Superpragmatic doesn't pay.  Lesson learned.


I did hit the sale at Border's this morning, our local one is closing so everything in the store is 25% off or more.  Magazines are half off but are already really picked over.  I got two Ellie Krieger cookbooks because I love her, and while 25% off isn't usually enough for me, I have learned that if I wait for the deep discounts the ones I want will be gone.  If there are some books you've been waiting to buy, or you want to do some early holiday and birthday shopping, now's the time to go.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!