Friday, July 15, 2011

frame some art

I tend to buy prints and artwork randomly, and it sits waiting patiently for weeks or months before it gets framed, let alone hung on the walls.  One thing that seems to get things up quicker (that's what she said) is the One Cent Sale at Aaron Brothers.  I love a bargain, and one cent cannot be beat!

I have no connection to Aaron Brothers, just sharing a good deal.  I bought this cute giraffe print from Sass & Peril for Chloe's room at a local craft fair this spring, and I just received the two Mary Blair prints I ordered from Disneyland.  No time like the present to go get some one cent frames!

photo credit: sass & peril
Also? The kind sir at Aaron Bros told me that some art supplies are one cent too, like canvases!  And I'm hoping I get this little bird for my birthday, and I can mount him (yeah, yeah) on a nice square canvas.

Happy framing and happy Friday!
(Sale ends July 30th in SoCal.)

5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Une simple recherche sur une partie du http://www.robinetsale.com/ d'achats en plus populaire d'Internet peut devenir suffisamment choisissent souvent de vous donner une gamme de prix global, vous voyez. Ensuite, vous pouvez aller pour un robinetterie cuisine Web personnel pour déterminer si elles seront effectivement vous faire économiser de l'argent ou non. Une autre chose que vous pourriez envisager est de trouver une salle de Robinetterie Antique à votre place. Beaucoup de gens qui vivent dans un grand décor magasin distance en voiture de la maison, tels que bain de lit et au-delà. Ces magasins ont une variété de programmes peut être en mesure de vous aider Accessoires de salle en mesure de voir et de le mettre dans votre main pour sélectionner les choses. Vous devriez également voir certains des plus grands magasins de bricolage, non seulement parce qu'ils ont tendance à être beaucoup de ces projets, mais ils ont aussi un affichage, Robinetterie Vasque, cela vous permettra de voir par vous-même.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever
    run into any browser compatibility problems? A couple of
    my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer
    but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations
    to help fix this issue?

    my weblog how do you buy gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pour acheter votre robinet de lavabo pas cher, pour bénéficier du meilleur prix pour l'achat de votre robinet de lavabo.http://www.robinetso.fr/5-robinet-de-lavabo

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of our products are sold from factory directly, igorous manufacturing and testing processes. You must can find one suit for your house here. We also offering everyday update special price products. The more products you buy, the more discounts will be.Choosing from a large selection of high quality taps at http://www.cheaptap.co.uk/ . Find new design of antique taps, LED taps, waterfall taps and so on.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!