Monday, August 15, 2011

let's go to the movies


We took advantage of the $1 summer movie series last week and saw Despicable Me.




Chloe had only been to the movies once before, to see Snow White at the El Capitan in Hollywood. So it seemed like a good time to give it a go again. She thought it was a little too loud at first, but soon enough she was saying, "I love it at the movies! Next time can we get popcorn?"











 I just don't know if I can do popcorn at ten o'clock in the morning. The $1 movie series ends this week. We hope to get to another one, because it was a good time, and a steal of deal, and you know I love a deal!

The middle two photos of Chloe and the showtimes are edited with one of my new favorite tones, One Hour Prints from Sesame Ellis' Spring Cleaning Actions.  I use her Basics  actions on almost everything you see on my blog, I highly recommend them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!