Wednesday, March 12, 2014

oh my gif


I don't think I've mentioned here that I did take the online Blogshop course. It was so much fun. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to learn to use photoshop really efficiently. I've been using photoshop to edit photos for about 7 years, mostly by trial and error and with a lot of help from Geoff who has limited knowledge of the program. This class has really eye-opening time-saving tips. One of my favorite take-aways was a lightning fast way to make an animated GIF. I posted years ago after spending HOURS trying to make one. Oh my gosh. Mind you, they are more effective and work best if you have a tripod (I don't) and your lighting is controlled and all that jazz. But I made this gif in less than five minutes. Ta-dow. Super proud of my new awesome skills.

These are some of my outtakes from week three of Let the Wild Rumpus Last. She was dancing up a storm.

In other news, I got a pedicure the other day. Kind of against my better judgement. I get one maybe once or twice a year because it takes me that long to get forget how much I disliked the last one. Crappy polish jobs, they don't last, etc. I don't enjoy them anymore because I feel like the techs never listen to me, I don't want my cuticles cut, and I don't want to be up-sold every two minutes. I just want to soak my feet, have them rubbed a little, and pretty polish. This lady yanked a big piece of nail off and the pain has been increasing daily. As I sit here my big toe is throbbing and I think I may have to go to the doctor. I do not want an infection. Just ew. Pretty sure my mani/pedis will be done at home from now until forever. Sigh.

But oh, my GIF!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!