Tuesday, March 19, 2013

thumpity thump thump...Easter's on its way!



As tradition goes, Chloe gets a swimsuit from the Bunny, and this year will be no different.  I actually start looking for Easter goodies after Christmas, because I think it's much more fun to shop for Easter things. I prefer spring and summer clothes, colors, and activities. A while back I found a hooded towel with horses on sale at Target, perfect for our swimmy theme. And I recently ordered The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes from Barnes & Noble. They just called to let me know it's in, and I can't wait to pick it up and look through it.  I LOVED the illustrations in this book when I was little. I cannot wait to share this gem with her. 

The only thing I actually have in my hands right now is the towel. I have looked around online a plenty, but I have to go hunt and gather now. Easter is less than two weeks away (early this year!) and we're hosting Geoff's family, so I have a lot of work to do.

Please share any of your ideas or traditions, I'd love to hear about them!



1 comment :

  1. I love it when your at this! I gave Larra that book last year and it rocks

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!